[vc_row][vc_column][spacing desktop_height=”70px” mobile_height=”50px” smobile_height=”40px”][vc_column_text]
Let’s learn from a pencil
1. The Pencil Maker took the pencil aside just before putting him into the box.
2. “There are 5 things you need to know,” he told the pencil, “Before I send you out into the world. Always remember them and never forget, and you will become the best pencil you can be.” One: You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be held in someone’s hand.
3. “Two: You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, but you’ll need it to become a better pencil.
4. “Three: You will be able correct any mistakes you might make.
5. “Four: The most important part of you will always be what’s inside.
6. “And Five: On every surface you are used on, you must leave your mark. No matter what the condition, you must continue to write.
7. The pencil understood and promised to remember, and went into the box with purpose in its heart.
8. Now replacing the place of the pencil with you. Always remember them and never forget, and you will become the best person you can be.[/vc_column_text][spacing desktop_height=”70px” mobile_height=”50px” smobile_height=”40px”][/vc_column][/vc_row]